Job Title: Digital Media Specialist
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Chief of Staff %
Effort or Wkly Hrs: 100% (40 hours)
Summary/objective: The Digital Media Specialist will play a key role in developing and executing integrated media campaigns, monitoring campaign performance, and enhancing the organization’s digital presence across various platforms. This role involves creating digital content, scheduling content placement, and ensuring brand consistency. The Digital Media Specialist will stay up-to-date with digital
media trends and technology to drive the organization’s digital marketing success.
● Working closely with senior management to develop a strategy for integrated media campaigns. Monitor, analyze, and measure impact and return on investment of digital marketing campaigns.
● Coordinate with cross-functional teams. Assist organizing teams to select the appropriate media for their projects across different platforms.
● Creates digital content and assets (e.g., flyers, social media graphics, email marketing templates, videos, social media captions, and hashtags)
● Scheduling placement of content on digital media platforms, including pre-recorded and livestream videos.
● Improving the brand’s awareness using digital media channels such as YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram and Facebook
● Manage POWER’s website and social media accounts, ensuring brand consistency across all digital media channels.
● Work with the Director of Communications to enforce and ensure adherence to internal social media procedures and guidelines.
● Keeping media library up to date.
● Conduct market research and remain up to date with the latest digital media trends and design technology available. Follows the latest digital media developments and trends.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
● Strong creativity and design skills.
● Proficiency in social media platforms (YouTube, Twitter, Tik Tok, Instagram, Facebook).
● Experience with analytics and digital marketing tools.
● Knowledge of SEO and content optimization.
● Strong project management and organizational skills.
● Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
● Market research and trend analysis abilities.
● Familiarity with website management and social media procedures.
● Adaptability to evolving digital trends and technologies.
Supervisory responsibilities: N/A
Work environment: Hybrid with 60% in office and 40% at home
Physical demands: 80% sedentary, 3% pushing, 3% lifting and 3% pulling
Travel required: up to 50% travel throughout the State
Required education and experience: Bachelor of Arts in digital media, marketing or a related field
Preferred education and experience:
● A minimum of 2 years’ experience in digital marketing, 3-4 years preferred
● Experience in video/audio production
● Experience in social media content creation
● Intermediate knowledge of graphic design
● Exposure to social justice is a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Annual Salary: $50,000
Email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Digital Media Specialist”: