Children Demand Educational Justice
Join us as we gather in Harrisburg on June 28th for bold, prophetic action to call on the general assembly to pass a budget that provides $400 million in new education funding and an on-time budget.
We are calling on House and Senate leaders to make a moral commitment to support Pennsylvania’s children. The withholding of funding from schools across the Commonwealth has robbed children of vital resources and programs. The condition of our schools not only endangers the physical well-being of Pennsylvania students, some of whom go without nurses and running water, but also affects their psyche and the understanding of their inherit worth as children of God.
Seating is limited so sign up to reserve a seat today!
Agenda & Logistics
- 9:00 AM: Buses and carpools leave Philadelphia
- 11:00 AM: Gather at Capitol Fountain
- 12:00 PM: Rally inside Capitol Rotunda
- 1:00 PM: Visits to Legislative offices & Lunch
- 2:30 PM: Jericho Walk around Capitol
- 3:00 PM: Buses and carpools leave Harrisburg
Can’t come to Harrisburg on June 28th but want to support this and other POWER actions? Click here to make a contribution.